I am always looking for new and flavorful ways to jazz up a good steak. This recipe is an alteration I made from a recipe I found awhile back on food.com ( click here to see the original recipe link) I made my own modifications, and I have to say, it turned out pretty good and it only took 5 minutes! Take a look:
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup of “good” red wine ( yellow tail is cheaper, but works well!)
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon of oregano
- ¼ teaspoon of cumin
- 2 cloves of garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon of honey
- ¼ teaspoon of salt
- ¼ teaspoon of pepper
- In a heavy-duty Ziploc bag, mix all ingredients well.
- Place steak in marinade and seal bag tightly.
- Place in refrigerator for at least 4 hours, turning bag once an hour- I left mine marinade for 6 hours