This recipe’s title sounds complicated, but it’s really, really easy to make. The butter mustard batter paired up with the walnut crust makes this dish one to try, and definitely one to remember! If you have 20 minutes, give this recipe a test. Your loved ones will be impressed! ( I really was not trying to make that rhyme. Oh well, I’m going with it.)
TOTAL TIME: 20 minutes
- 4 Salmon fillets
- 1 teaspoon of honey
- 2 tablespoons of melted butter
- 1 1/2 tablespoons of stone ground deli mustard
- 1/2 cup of finely crushed walnuts/ walnut flour
- 1/2 tsp of salt and pepper
- 1/2 tsp of paprika
- 1 tsp of tarragon
- Preheat oven to 400 F. Lightly grease a shallow baking dish big enough for 4 salmon fillets to lay flat and not overlap.
- In a small bowl, mix butter, honey, mustard, and paprika. Set aside.
- In another small bowl, mix walnuts and tarragon. Set aside.
- Lightly season your salmon fillets with salt and pepper. Brush on melted butter/ mustard mixture on each salmon fillet covering each side. Once each fillet is covered, sprinkle your walnut mixture on each side of the salmon fillets, pressing the coating down onto the fillets.
- Bake in middle rack of your oven for 15 minutes. Remove from oven and enjoy!