Happy Monday to everyone! Sorry its been a week since my last posting ( crazy crazy week…), but I am back, and with a quick and delicious recipe, no less. As I mentioned before, eggs are “problematic” for me at the moment, so I actually made this delicious dish for breakfast ( however, I usually make it for dinner). Hope you enjoy!
INGREDIENTS ( Feeds Two People) Done in 15-20 minutes!
- 3 Tilapia Fillets
- 1/2 tsp of garlic
- 1/2 cup of chopped onion
- 1 cup of chopped bell peppers
- 1/2 cup of chopped zucchini
- dash of salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons of Olive Oil
- 1/2 tsp of chipotle chili powder
- juice from 1/2 squeezed lime
- Heat skillet to medium heat. Add olive oil, garlic, and onion. Chop up fish fillets into 1 inch pieces and add to skillet. Cook for 5-8 minutes until finished. Add the rest of the ingredients into the skillet and cook another 10 minutes until finished. Serve and devour! Optional: Top with guacamole!